The story is completely made up but it has references to saga and mythology.
2. Árás : Baldur sees a black army (Controlled by Hel from Niflheim) coming and attacking his family. But he´s too late and the army too big, so he can´t defend his family. He sees his wife and children get killed. When the army goes away he swears to avenge his family.
3. Sorg : Baldur lays in cold darkness, full of sorrow, terror and frustration.
4. Upprisa : Baldur rises and asks the gods to give him strength. He looks over the farm ruins and lays the corpses in a mound. Then he follows the army´s path, he´s going to avenge his family.
5. För : Baldur sets off to a very dangerous journey, he´s hurt, he has a broken hand and his horse is tired.
6. Draumur : A song without lyrics – Baldur is dreaming.
7. Kvaðning : Baldur is getting near the black peaks of Niflheimur. He will soon meet Hel and be able to avenge his family. He knows he will not survive this dangerous journey and is ready to go to Valhöll when he dies.
8. Hefnd : Baldur runs against Hel and attacks her. He kills her but is near death himself. He will die at peace because he has avenged his family.
9. Dauði : Baldur visualises his wife happy with their sons. He´s powerless and dies at last.
10. Valhöll : Baldur has proven himself as a hero. He has arrived in Valhöll where the warriors fight, eat meat and drink.
11. Baldur : Baldur revises his journey to avenge his family and how he died with honour.